Are you fed up with unsatisfactory service and repairs to your vehicle and having to
go to different places to try and have your automotive needs satisfied?
If you cannot answer yes to all the following questions,
you are not receiving the best service available to you.
Does my current repairer:
1. Handle all aspects of servicing and repairs to my vehicle?
2. Offer me a 24 hour a day, 7 days a week hotline for help?
3. Have access to the proper repair manuals and specialised tools for my vehicle?
4. Give me a lift back to my home or office within 5kms?
5. Offer me after hours servicing by appointment?
6. Offer me free advice on suitability of vehicles - new and used?
7. Provide me with a 12 months/20,000kms warranty on repairs?
8. Keep a fully detailed history file on my vehicle?
9. Offer me personalised attention where I can speak to the
person directly involved with the work on my vehicle?
10. Offer me good value for my money with professional and accurate advice?
All Wheel Drives
Car Alarms - Remote Control
Computer Wheel Balancing
Computerised Engine Management Diagnostic Analysis
Differentials - Standard and LSD
Engine Rebuilding - Standard and Performance
Four Wheel Drives
Fuel Injection - Mechanical and EFI
Ignition Systems - Conventional and Electronic
Licenced Roadworthy Tester
Transmissions - Automatic and Manual
Pre-purchase Inspections and Reports
Steering - Manual and Power
Suspension - Standard and Sports
Tyres - At Competitive Prices
Wheel Alignments - Front and Rear
Wheels - Steel and Alloy